Valmiki is the father of Bantu, an engineering student, who one day realizes that his son isn’t coming home from college one day. Worried about his beloved son, Valmiki decides to leave for Delhi and find Abhishek Bachan as he believes that’s where Bantu is.
It turns out that Abhishek was born in a leading middle class family with two brothers and a sister. As time passes, tragic turn of events take place, revealing the truth and finally revealing the secret even though at this point it might be too difficult to figure out!
- Release date 12 January 2020
- Director Trivikram Srinivas
- Dubbed Langauge Hindi, English, Tamil
- Movie name Ala Vaikunthapurramu loo
- Original Language Telugu
- Distributed by Geetha Arts
- Allu Arjun as Bantu
- Pooja Hegde as Amulya “Ammu”
- Tabu as Yasoda “Yasu”
- Jayaram as Ramachandra
- Sushanth as Raj Manohar
- Navdeep as HR Shekhar
- Nivetha Pethuraj as Nandini “Nandu”
Download the Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo in hindi from below Links: