Several tools can help you optimize your site for mobile devices. But after the explosion of smartphones, it is only a few years before mobile research becomes the new standard. In general, the marketing community has adapted quite well to change. Most companies have opted for reactively designed websites. Most SEO services in Noida know the basics of mobile SEO.
But you noticed that you are missing the main area: the tools.
Think about it. You have many tools for keyword optimization, SEO performance, analytics, keyword tracking, sharing testing, conversion optimization, site speed and almost everything else. But in mobile search, what tools do you actively use?
- Google Mobile Website Speed Test Tool:
Google has so many test tools that it’s easy to lose track of what’s available and what you should use. For a long time, people used the PageSpeed information tool. Recently, however, Google has begun to remove some of its old tools. Instead, they launched something much more attractive, easy to use and useful. This is called the Mobile Website Speed Test.
- Google test for mobile devices: Google launched the mobile-friendly test at the time of “Mobilegeddon”. The mobile algorithm has been an upheaval in the world of SEO. However, a few months before the activation of the algorithm, Google has provided a fair warning. To help websites prepare for Mobilegeddon, Google has launched its “Mobile-Friendly Web Sites”. And, even more useful, they created the test compatible with mobile devices.
- Explore as Google using Googlebot Mobile: Even if your site is optimized for mobile devices, it’s useful to see how Google recovers your mobile site. To analyze this, log in to the Search Console.
Click on “Track”. Then click on “Explore as Google”.
You can leave the URL blank to search for the home page. Then by clicking on the drop-down menu, you have to select “mobile: smartphone”. Then click on “Recover and Process”. It takes about a minute for the Google robot to retrieve and display your site. When finished, you can display the representation report by clicking on the double arrow on the far right.
- Google Search Console Search Analytics: You can get excellent mobile search analytics with Google Analytics. (For the sake of brevity, I do not include a discussion of these reports in this article). An excellent source of mobile analytics is in the Google Search Console, not in Google Analytics.
- To view these reports, go to Google Search Console → Traffic Search → Analytics Search.
- To provide you with the best mobile analysis, we explain here how to configure your search.
- Mobile SEO problem:Varvy is another fast mobile SEO tool. To check mobile problems is the main purpose of this tool. All you have to do is add your URL and click on “Test”. It only takes a few seconds to generate a report. The summary of the report is quick and easy to understand.
The summary includes four numbers:
- Compatible with mobile devices: the goal is a great usability
- Mobile speed: the target is fast
- Access to Google: the goal is for Google to have access to the site.
- Page redirects: The goal is zero
These are useful because they are:
- Relatively easy to learn and use
- Provide the type of data that can help you make a difference in your mobile SEO
It’s important to keep in mind that there is no single tool to magically solve all your mobile SEO concerns. In people’s experience, the most useful is to learn everything they can about the usability of the mobile. People have already mentioned it elsewhere, but the evolution of referencing has brought them to the point where the optimization of research concerns the optimization of users. Giving the user exactly what they need, what they want and what they expect is the way to succeed. In the end, they do not just deal with trackers and algorithms. They are dealing with real people who use mobile devices in their daily lives. In user-centric optimization, it will also be optimized automatically for search engines.